Free 5 Week Master Trader Programme
This online course is aimed at new traders, looking to understand the core fundamentals of trading or experienced traders looking to brush up on the foundations of any trading strategy.
Content will be delivered through educational videos and live webinars with a multiple choice test at the end of each module.
You will receive the Knightsbridge Certificate of Achievement upon successfully completing the course.
- Basics of The MT4
- Market Participants
- Risk Management
- Trading with Moving Avergaes
- Trading with MACD
- Trading with Stochastics
- Trading Price Action
- Trading price Patterns
- Economic News
- Trading News Events
Course Tutor – Etham Arabacci
Etham began his career in the capital markets after reading for his Msc in International Securities, Investments and Banking.
He is also a Member of the Society of Technical Analysts (MSTA) and holds multiple financial qualifications including FCA, CISI, ICMA.
- FSA Financial Regulations Certificate
- CISI – Commodity Derivatives Certificate
- CISI Diploma – Securities and Derivatives
- ICMA International Fixed Income and Derivatives (IFID)
- ICMA Centre, Henley Business School, University of Reading
- MSTA – Member of the Society of Technical Analysts
- MSc, Finance (International Securities, Investments and Banking)
Next Event: Online
Rolling programme throughout the year
- Free Online Course
- 10 Video Tutorials
- Weekly webinars by qualified traders
- Multiple Choice Questions
- KTA (CPD accredited) certificate of achievement